The Donica Group, Inc.
Meeting and conference planning and management, and group travel planning, are our specialties. We've done lots of meetings, conferences, special events, and group travel in several countries. And that means that your life will be a lot less hectic when you are asked to plan something like this.
We handle the details -- and there lots of them! We negotiate the best rates for you. We manage all on-site details so that your attendees get the maximum benefit from being there.
When it's all said and done, people will be patting you on the back for pulling it off in grand style.
We've been in this business for 20+ years. We've put together and managed meetings large and small — for 6 to 600 — across the U.S., and in Canada and the UK.
John "cut his teeth" in the business planning meetings and tours in the early 1980s. Here are a few examples:
- Trade-industry public relations tours in the High Country of Colorado (including a barbecue at 12,000 feet. Now there's a challenge!)
- An educational conference in Vancouver for 600+ participants (complete with an unforgettable Sunset Dinner cruise in Vancouver Harbour around Stanley Park)
- A private evening event for 500 in the Smithsonian Institute's Air & Space Museum in Washington, DC, complete with extraordinary food and "out of this world" entertainment
- Numerous conferences and receptions at Lloyds of London
- Board meetings and planning retreats for 20-40 that have included Cirque du Soleil and "naval warfare" after dinner on the boats that glide through the San Antonio Riverwalk
A Word About Pricing...
As we have said, we approach all our clients as individual organizations or people with individual wants and needs. No two meetings or conferences have the same goals and objectives.
So, our first job is to listen to you, then create the plan and approach specific for your meeting.
(There's more on this topic on the Meeting Planning & Management page under "First,
We Listen to You")
When you call on The Donica Group, just
about anything is possible.
Call — (812) 323-1727 — or write us. We're here
to help you get the most out of your next
meeting or conference.